The careprost solution discretely causes hair follicle growth. In short, the Bimatoprost solution promotes and encourages the Careprost for the development of the eyelashes. Moreover, Careprost used as a serum, helps in the growth and development of long and lustrous eyelashes.
What is Careprost?
Careprost is Generic Latisse. Doctors suggest when patients are caused by the low increased fluid pressure inside the eye, and open-angle glaucoma. It helps to increase the length and thickness of the eyelash & eyebrow. It’s also called bimatoprost ophthalmic solution. This Medicine is a authentic eyelash & eyebrows growth serum.
How does it work?
Careprost works well with eyelashes. Nevertheless, it prevents the eyelashes from falling off. It is common in humans to rub their eyes sometimes or to splash water too hard or even rub their eyes too much. In such cases, the eyelashes fall off. However, with this medicine, you can slow down the fall of your eyelashes.
Moreover, women and men suffer from falling off their eyelashes by applying and removing eye blushes and sparkles. Even sometimes, you can have dried up eyelashes due to applying mascara. In such a case, this serum or eye drop works like magic. Medical people also call it an enhancer of eyelashes.
What is An Active Ingredient?
It contains Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution As an Active Ingredient. Bimatoprost is used to High pressure inside the eye due to open-angle type(glaucoma) and other eye diseases.
How to use it?
The best way to apply the Careprost serum is the way you apply your mascara. Need not to say, you must have applied your mascara with the help of a clean and dry brush. So, in this case, too use a dry brush.
Always make sure to use one drop of the serum at a time. Only one drop is enough. Now you can take it closest to the flesh or the root of your inner lashes.
Next, you can touch the inner part of the flesh of your upper eyelid with the brush and pull it out and up to the tip. In the case of eye drop, applying two drops directly to the eye will work.
You can apply it after washing your face with fresh and cold water. During wintertime, you can use lukewarm water. Do not rub your eyes; just pat it gently before applying the serum or the eye drop.
When to Use It?
It is always best to use the serum before bedtime. Nowadays people even work at night shifts. So, within twenty-four hours whenever you are sleeping for a stretch of eight to nine hours before that apply that serum or the drops.
So that, when you go off to sleep, for a longer stretch, your eyes will get the proper rest and the serum works correctly. Always try to keep your eyes free of any kind of cloth or band or cover while applying this serum or the drops. If possible, tie your hair up before going off to sleep. This will help your eyes to remain protected from all dirt from the hair.
- The ophthalmic form of this drug is used for those suffering from intraocular hypertension. It Helps reduce the fluid pressure inside the eyes.
- Open-angle Glaucoma is a simple form of disease. This Eye Drop use as ophthalmic form those suffering from open-angle glaucoma & characterized by progressive damage by Glaucoma to the optic nerve that may eventually lead to vision loss.
Hypotrichosis of the eyelashes
- This Eye Drop is used as ophthalmic form those suffering from inadequate amounts of eyelashes ( Hypotrichosis ). It Helps to grow eyelashes.
- This Eye Drop is used Contains Bimatoprost As an Active Ingredient. Bimatoprost Helps Eyelashes To Grow Length, thickness & darkness.
- This Eye Drop is Contains Bimatoprost As an Active Ingredient. Bimatoprost Helps Eyebrows To Grow Length, thickness & darkness.
Careprost results pictures
Checkout This medicine result picture with Before and after images.
Where can I buy careprost with free shipping?
You can buy Generic medicine online store called Nova Health Zone. Nova health Zone is the best place to buy careprost and other medicine.
Dosage of careprost eyelash enhancer serum
If you missed a dose of this medicine then take immediately if next dose time is close then do take dose and skip dose. don’t make it harsh and don’t take double dose at once.
Don’t make it harsh & stay calm. Look For medical treatment or call immediately a specialist if you take twice the dose of overdose.
You should use this medicine only once a week to stay on the safe side. Along with that, use home remedies to keep the dark circles at bay. Nevertheless, drink orange juice, lemon juice as well as eat papaya and honey.
You can even put on cucumber and aloe vera gel on your eyes to keep it cool and relaxing. Always remember to take already eight to nine hours of sleep in twenty-four hours a day. One more thing, keep your eyelids and base of eyes dry before applying the serum.
You can get some of these side effects due to excessive use of this serum or eye drop. Please make sure to use it once a week. If you use it every day, you might face this side effect if you have sensitive skin around the eyelashes and eyebrows. The side effects are:-
- You might get Conjunctival Hyperemia.
- Too many eyelashes might grow.
- The eyelid darkening increases, causing dark circles.
- Dry and flaky skin around the eyes.
- Itching of the eyes.
- Excessive hair growth on the jawline or in other parts of the body.
- Reddening of the skin around the eyelids.
- Thinning of the skin around the eyes.
The biggest warning regarding Bimatoprost is that it contains Latisse, which causes dark circles. It even makes the eyes go dry completely. Therefore, patients used them as a topical skincare treatment.
People have even mentioned facing blurry visions and even complained about itching skin. Sometimes, people might face pain in the eye or even feel sudden burning in the eyelashes. Due to the thinning of the skin, there can be tearing of the skin. Therefore, doctors recommend using this serum once a week.
- This Eye Drop is not recommended to women When they have a pregnancy unless necessary. If It’s Urgent Requirement Then they should discuss with their doctors or experts all kinds of Risks and benefits.
- This Eye Drop is not recommended to use breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. Before Using this medicine All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor.
Who Manufacturer this medicine?
This Medicine is Manufacturer By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
There are some prominent substitutes of this medicine. They are as follow:-
- Bimat Eye Drop 3 ml Ophthalmic Solution
- Gloria Eye Drop 3 ml Ophthalmic Solution
- CareLash Ophthalmic Solution
- Bimatosoft Eye Drop
These eyes-drops work equally well as this medicine. You can buy them through online mode as well as through various pharmacist online shops. They are available in various online as well as offline stores.
Who can avoid it?
The patients who have gone through Cataract operation or Lasik surgery should avoid using this medicine and eye drops. Even patients suffering from severe eye problems should also avoid using this serum.
Even pregnant women should also avoid using this serum until delivery. If you have a history of hormonal disorders like PCOS or Thyroid, then it is better not to use this serum. Doctors even do not prescribe this serum or eye drop in case of autoimmune diseases.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How much time does Careprost take to work?
This medicine takes time to work. Therefore, if you are ready to give time for at least six to eight weeks, then you can see results.
Can you directly buy this solution or serum from the pharmacist?
You should always take a doctor’s prescription before going over-the-counter.
Can you use it if you had Conjunctivitis previously?
If you have a history of conjunctivitis then it is better not to use this serum or the eye drop without showing your doctor. Maybe your doctor will recommend a substitute eye drop or serum. Better, not use it.